Known Bugs in COGENT Version 2.0 b2
Bugs in the Interface
- Archive extraction should check for an existing directory before
- The archive/extract functions don't work on windows.
They should also be able to handle project names
containing unusual characters (e.g., spaces). At the moment they don't because
they just feed the project name as a character string straight to the Unix tar
command (and if this character string contains spaces then those spaces are
interpreted as signifying the end of the project's name).
- The location of syntax errors in imported files is incorrectly reported.
(Reported by RC on Jan 24, 1999.)
- Cutting and pasting boxes between models tends to cause a fatal error.
Bascially arrows from the pasted box may still point to boxes in the original
model, even if that original model is no longer in memory. (Reported by RC on
Jan 24, 1999.)
Bugs in the Execution Engine
- Aging of buffer elements (as used by buffer decay) is limited to within
trials (i.e., it does not span blocks). Thus, an element added on the 2 last
cycle of a trial, but which should decay after 10 cycles, will not decay on
the 8th cycle of the next cycle.